Saturday, April 27, 2013

I'm back!

Wow!  I didn't realize how long it had been since I last posted to this blog!  Life has certainly been busy this last year.  I can't even begin to post photos of all of the sessions and weddings from the last year but I will work on highlighting some of my best work and also some of the more entertaining episodes of a day in the life...

One of the most elaborate events I have had the pleasure to photograph was an Indian engagement party.  Very ornate and colorful; a photographer's dream!  The floral and decor design was done by none other than the very talented Jessie Casas, designer and owner at JJBlooms.  Although based in our small town, he has worked for years in the Los Angeles area and brings the style and elegance you would expect from a fine event design firm from the big city.  He is also PERSONALITY-PLUS!