Monday, August 22, 2011

{Ashley & Paul}

All I can say is FUN, FUN, FUN!!!  Ashley and Paul Orosco's wedding was in Nipomo on the last weekend of July.  The weather could not have been more perfect!  The bride and groom were relaxed and ready.  The venue was beautiful!  And I had the pleasure of capturing that day for them with my camera! 

From the beginning of the day to the end, the wedding went like clockwork and was a joy to attend!  I will always remember Ashley's father and his toast to the bride and groom.  He was so witty and clever yet when he was done I had joined the rest of the guests in shedding a joyful tear. 

Paul was such a sweet, attentive groom and you could tell how much he is in love with Ashley.  From the bride and groom, the entire wedding party, the families and the guests I could not have asked for a more enjoyable group to photograph!  FUN, FUN, FUN!!!